Thinking about your favorite food is one good way of keeping yourself happy. I don’t have a favorite food. Not anymore. Usually I would say I like everything my Mum would make for me. Actually, I would love everything that she makes for me. Things changed, people do. I did too.
Day 6 – five foods
I will just get through this and tell you the five foods that I’ll prefer eating than dying.. just to say.
1. Masala Patties – Oh, how I miss Kota’s Masala Patties. They are the best thing that ever happened to my stomach in years! =/
2. Paneer ki Sabzi – I remember I used to love that, I still like it. It stands out them all.
3. Maggi – It’s more than just an addiction lately. I can’t help not wanting it every evening.
4. Bread omelette – The one my Mum used to make with omelette all over the bread. Mmm..
5. Veg Cheese Sandwich – I know it’s not much of healthy food. But I like them.
Now don’t you start saying things about my diets and things, I know most of what I eat ain’t healthy but it keeps my stomach happy.